Ms. Carol’s GYMKIDS – Pom Dance & Spiritline Class
POM Dance & Spiritline Class
Pom Dance is so much fun! Come try your first class FREE! (new students only).
What is Pom Dance? Pom dance teaches the girls all the latest dance moves! The“metallic gold poms“ add so much more fun to the moves, while you are learning a hip hop dance to the latest tunes!
What is Spiritline? Spiritline is a combination of cheer and pom squads that promote CROWD INTERACTION and school spirit through cheering at sport events as well as school assemblies and other school events or athletic competitions.
What is the difference between pom dance (spiritline) and cheer? Pom focuses on dance technique, and cheer focuses on stunting, tumbling and “cheer” dance performances as well as sideline cheers.
The Pom Dance Routines will be performed at our June recital, The Gilbert Days Parade in November, our Christmas Show in December and many other performances throughout the year.
Children ages 8 and up will learn several dance routines. The dances are fun, the music is great and our dance coaches are awesome!
Call to register (480) 777-1033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Pom Dance Team
Here are a few reasons why your child should participate in a dance program:
- Dance is fun!
- Dance education promotes social development.
- Dance helps to build high self-esteem.
- Dance teaches focus and teaches discipline.
- Dance education helps students develop physical fitness, appreciation of the body, and effective stress management approaches.
- Dance education teaches the values and skills of creativity, problem solving, risk taking, and higher-order thinking skills.